Funky Duck Forever


Funky can wing it,

Funky can fly, Funky is the dude, can you see why?

Funky Duck Forever!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Flying

You know I was watching a hawk the other day. Watching birds a million years ago, well not really that long ago but watching birds was the start of the invention of the airplane. Oh yeah you say, really! Well think about it, birds flew first. Just imagine sitting on a hill watching birds flying around and suddenly you get this thought that bolts through your brain, I want to fly. You stand up and flap your arms like an idiot and the birds laugh their heads off. That didn't work but it was the beginning of the thought. I wonder… that is the first step of invention. Hmmm wonder what I can invent and hit the world with. I gotta go. After school I'm going to go and sit on a hill, see if I have any brain bolts. See ya!!!!!!!

PS I've added two new clips one about owls, weird birds that regurgitate their food - that means up chuck. And another amazing clip about parahawking, so cool.

Fly like a hawk

No comments:

Post a Comment