Funky Duck Forever


Funky can wing it,

Funky can fly, Funky is the dude, can you see why?

Funky Duck Forever!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Superhero work is so important

Well Dudes my surveillance paid off. I watched a suspicious dude outside the video parlour. He kept walking up and down, up and down. My mind whizzed thinking that he was going to rob the place. So I was ready, I took some pics on my trusty phone and sent them off to the lawmen. I needed back up, I knew that it might get  tricky and my jujitsu needed some practice. Okay I was watching this dude, I had wheels sitting down at the corner so he could let me know which direction the perp might go if he escaped.  Then suddenly the perp made a move, he went towards the door, he hand inside his jacket. He opened the door, stood back and this old lady with a walking stick came out. "Oh no," I thought he's going to attack an old lady, that really is not on. I moved towards him, flexing my muscles to ready them. He moved towards the old lady and grabbed the bag she was carrying. "Hey Gran look I've got coupons for free coffee, you want to come with me." "That would be nice Jeremy," I heard her say.
My heartbeat started to settle and I wiped the sweat out of my eyes.
I texted the lawmen and let them know I had the situation under control.
Gave the thumbs up to Wheels, pulled down my hat and trucked on down the road.
Funky Duck is a cool, cool duck
Truckin'  down the road
chewing on the fat,
He is strong, he is smooth,
Funky Duck just loves to cruise.

Watcha

Signing out

FD

No comments:

Post a Comment